Saturday, June 25, 2011

Boundless life road, friends can geometry?

Boundless life road, friends can geometry? Among the justification, pass by, the stranger's numerous also is the one soulmate is rare, can. Sometimes I think, don't know this person is the fortune of life? Or sadness.

My friends are mostly for the people. They are some of the impoverished, even laid-off unemployed, only in the heart of a green lotus red flower the same sentiment and pursuit is the biggest wealth. They are the society in the sober and thinker, or even full of human concern preachers. Their goal of life is very few, the ideals pay a lot. So, to me is not to want what fine here, a few dishes, a bottle of spirit erguotou disc small dishes, can drink too interested can drink is endless, about what the inspiration of the accident to will make me have many life feeling, also make me cherish life and friendship.

Of course, the friend of my cooking skill or quite appreciated the. But the most poignant is that "the hotel is money, like bin you this is carefully done." Yes, in the mortuary, I'm zhang shao of that feeling, of the happy, is deeply touched and infiltration among them. It's like I write text, total hope as a full of humour and wit text outflow, total hope have lives up fly, the artistic conception of total hope to give the reader a little enjoy and cheerful. My heart in cooking. The heart of what is possible, hand. Those red green stimulation, salty, sweet spicy, as my soul, I hope is the colorful thunder-and-lightning, can make friends heart pleasing to the eye of the great ones and suck, had better be memorable.

Life is short. Because in this, and special friends. With friendship, treat with friends, will have life in the twinkling of an eye. Therefore, in the following days, I will also ask a friend to visit, I will still to do that, because I want to serve on a sincere friendship. Of course, I hope I can cooking skills, director, so that we have the friendship everlasting also color XiangWeiEr manner. If so, that is sincere life in a big enjoyment, also is the life of a great beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment